Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone read this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsaharu
Admin
Mitsaharu

Everyone read this. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone read this.   Everyone read this. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Ok guys fisrt hello all im Mitsaharu new gm event i have a nice idea, everyone must to invite 1 friend to play the server.. we'll fixed all buggs but please be patiently please, we need time.. but we need more pleople on the server.. we need ur support vote for us and please ask to ur friends to join us ill do many event's all these of days we need be a big community.. c ya and thank u all to choose ourselves bye bye.

if u agree this says "i do or yes or something please Razz "

L2 Hellraise GM
Back to top Go down
pot

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this.   Everyone read this. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 pm

i do lol!
Back to top Go down
jimbo

jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this.   Everyone read this. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:18 am

I agree but I cannot login.I click l2.exe but nothing happens.kanonika 8a eprepe na mou bgainei ekeino to para8yro pou grafei l2 gracia final ktl alla twra tipota.giati?ebela to host sto drivers/etc kai to l2.exe kai to dll sto lineage 2/system.
Back to top Go down

Everyone read this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help For L2HellRaise-
Jump to: